Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WWW Wednesday

What are you currenlty reading? I am currently reading The Crimson Petal and the White by Michel Faber. I was hoping to read along with a GoodReads group I joined (TuesBookTalk Read Along - hosted by The True Book Addict), but I am sooo far behind. I am going to try to finish it on my own though.


 
What did you recently finish reading? I just finished reading Flowers in the Attic by V.C. Andrews. It was a fast and haunting read, but I don't think I am going to continue reading the series.

What do you think you'll read next? I am having trouble deciding which novel from my TBR bookshelf to read next! I will probably read Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness is also high on my list!







As you can see from many of my reading selections, I am really having fun participating in the Gothic Reading Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment