Friday, May 13, 2011

The Woman in White, Parts 2 & 3

I finally finished this lengthy, but intriguing, novel. Like other reviewers, I think I would have been satisfied if the novel would have ended at the culmination of Part 1; however, Collins' meticulous details which were reported in the last two parts, answered any questions many readers may have had. The last two parts were like the wrapping paper and bow on a present; it tied everything together for readers. I would have been happy with just the "present;" the "wrapping" was just extra! And of course I don't want to spoil it for any of you who have this on your TBR list, but the ending definitely satisfied the romantic in me!

This novel also satisfied requirements for two reading challenges: gothic & color-coded!

What did you think of this novel?

No comments:

Post a Comment