Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Read Your Own Books Read-A-Thon

Bibliophilic Book Blog is hosting a Read Your Own Books Read-A-Thon.

As indicated by my lack of posts, I have not been able to read much (for pleasure) lately. With school starting, it has been textbooks - blah! But seeing that this read-a-thon is  Thursday through Sunday, it's perfect for me (my weekend begins on Thursdays -- oh the joys of being a full-time student again!)

Details:
Read your OWN books! (what a great way to trim down the TBR list!)
Starts - 9pm, Thursday, September 15th; Ends 9pm, Sunday, September 18th

Goals: In order to "catch-up" in some of my other challenges, I hope to read at least one gothic novel, one Shakespearean play, and possibly something with a "color" in the title (if I have one. . .)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I haven't seen details about this one! I may have to join in!

    ReplyDelete